The FlexGun RA welding gun is designed for robot mounted production assembly needs. It is ideal for mid to light gauge materials and automotive assembly welding forces and currents.
- Fits on robots starting at 100 kg to reduce overall integration costs.
- Up to 2000 lbs (8896 N) electrode force.
- Variety of mounting positions (LH, RH, top, bottom, rear and 45 degree increments).
- Optimized for servo actuators; can also be used with pneumatic actuators.
- Equalizing and non-equalizing configurations.
- Optional molded hard cover protects weld gun, reduce maintenance needs and extend operating life.
- Available with either MFDC (100-185 kVA ) or AC (55 to 136 kVA) transformers to suit a broad range of application needs.
- Variety of arm choices (round copper, rectangular aluminum & rectangular copper) to best satisfy force and throat size needs.
- The clean and practical design is easy to service.
- Minimal secondary connections to optimize electrical efficiency.
- Easily re-configured for use on new applications or to address part or process changes.
- Full metric construction.
|Gun Type||Throat Depth Range in (mm)||Force Range lbf (N)||Gun Mass Range lbs (kg)||kVA Transformer Range (AC/MFDC)|
|C-Gun||1-17 (30-440)||<2000 (8900)||>200 (90)||AC 55-136
|Pinch||8-30 (200-760)||<2000 (8900)||>200 (90)|
Contact CenterLine to obtain a copy of the FlexGun RA gun library.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
Happy Canada Day!! Wishing everyone a safe and happy day, from your CenterLine (Windsor) Limited team! Our offices will be closed on July 1, 2022 for the holiday and will reopen on July 4, 2022. https://t.co/Md251aOrlk
Current NewsCenterLine launches PinPoint™ Solution