The VeriFast™ MicroView 1.0 is a stand-alone controller that allows simple integration of analog linear position sensing devices into resistance welding systems that require digital I/O. For each device, the user can teach up to four (4) linear positions and set independent upper/lower tolerance windows for each position.
The intuitive user interface allows for quick and easy control of all settings, while the solid-state design, standardized connectors, and IP67 rated enclosure meet or exceed the demands of industrial environments. The VeriFast™ MicroView 1.0 is a robust and straightforward solution for interfacing linear position sensors or other analog devices to nearly any control process.
- Two analog input channels.
- 16 bit resolution.
- 800 samples per second per channel.
- Up to 15 schedules available.
- For use with LVDT, LPT, or Laser sensors.
- 4.3” Resistive Touch LCD.
- 5 PNP outputs per channel (Pin Extended, At Weld Position, Set Down, Pin Retracted, Bypassed) with programmable tolerances.
- Onboard storage for over 500,000 readings per channel (roughly 14 weeks at 45,720 readings per week).
- Real-time clock for weld data quality collection.
- USB port for downloading weld data to the external USB storage.
- IP67 rated enclosure.
- Selectable display units (e.g., counts, mm, inch).
- Multi-language support.
Why use a VeriFast™ MicroView?LVDT – Digital Solution
As a replacement for the CenterLine Smart Electrode™, or for customers who do not want to work with the analog data from the Signal Conditioner.
Digital outputs wired directly into the robot cabinet to reduce processing time, simplify programming and wiring.
Stand Alone Pedestal Welder
To enable digital outputs wired directly to PLC without requiring an analog card. Can be used for retrofitting LVDT, LPT and laser position detection.
Contact us for additional information.
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days