The FlexGun™ Standard group of welding guns are offered in Pinch and C Style equalizing formats and provide the largest range of gun throat sizes, weld forces, and actuator styles. They are designed for:
- High force weld conditions, typically 5350 to 13300 N (1200-3000 lbf).
- Suitable for robotic or stationary applications.
- Interchangeable actuators - servo, pneumatic, air/oil.
- Range of arm style construction options to satisfy specific weld force needs.
- Equalizing or non-equalizing options.
- Accept transformers ranging from 55 to 136 KVA AC or 100-225 MFDC.
- Robust construction, minimal deflection.
- Common sized modular body with optional arm designs.
- Modular body used for both equalizing & nonequalizing pinch guns.
- Unitized body cage design accommodates 55 to 136 KVA AC and 100-225 kVA MFDC transformers and facilitates transformer access and serviceability.
- Standard electrode consumables, valves, hosing, and sensors can be incorporated to meet existing customer specifications.
- Common components across FlexGun family to reduce spare parts stocking requirements.
- Wrought aluminum arms, copper arms and side plate design options offer superior strength-to-weight ratios.
- Common actuator mounting for all actuator options.
- Common robot mounting plate and bracket options for both Pinch and C-gun configurations.
- Existing library of proven gun designs.
|Gun Type||Throat Depth Range in (mm)||Force Range lbf (N)||Gun Mass Range lbs (kg)||kVA Transformer Range (AC/MFDC)|
|C-Gun||1.25-30 (30-760)||<2000 (8900)||200-350 (91-160)||AC 55-136
|Pinch||8-40 (200-965)||<3000 (13350)||200-340 (91-155)|
|90 deg. Pinch||12-36 (305-915)||<3000 (13350)||>277 (125)|
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
Meet our #CenterLineWindsor Team Monday! "CenterLine isn't just a job. It is a community with so much more to offer. I do truly believe that I would not be where I am today without CenterLine." Meet Dorie Deslippe, Payroll https://t.co/kojQoglgOO
Current NewsCenterLine launches PinPoint™ Solution